Are you coming to the event by bike or scooter? Then please use the bicycle parking. This is free of charge, but not guarded. The parking area is located near the entrance and clearly indicated by signposting. Bikes and scooters that obstruct access paths or emergency routes will be removed.
Easily arrange your bus transportation to HARDFEST via Party-vervoer. With many different boarding points HARDFEST is easy to reach for almost everyone in the Netherlands.
- Click here for bus trips and more info via Party-vervoer.
Bus trips are also organised from Germany. This is provided by Hardtours and Feierreisen.
Coach travel - International travel
The address of HARDFEST is Drienerlolaan 5 in Enschede. Parking is free at the Grolsch Veste / FC Twente stadium, address: Colosseum 65, Enschede.
Directions to HARDFEST – Location: University of Twente
- From the A1, follow the A35 in the direction of Enschede.
- Take exit no. 26a Enschede-West (NOT 26b).
- Follow directions to Universiteit/Enschede-West.
- At the end of the exit, turn right at the traffic lights.
- Keep following the signs Universiteit
- Parking is possible at the FC Twente Stadium/Grolsch Veste
Kiss & Ride
Will you be dropped off and/or picked up? Then use the “BRENGEN / HALEN” location (Kiss&Ride). Follow the signs when you approach the festival site. The location is easily accessible for both visitors and drivers.
Please note: the police enforce the parking and stop bans very strictly.
Parking at HARDFEST is FREE again this year and possible at the FC Twente/Grolsch Veste paved parking area. Enter in your navigation: Colosseum 65, Enschede. Follow the signs! Or see the route description below.
HARDFEST is located at walking distance from Station Enschede Kennispark (formerly Enschede Drienerlo). So you don’t need a shuttle bus. In just a few minutes you are on the festival grounds. And you can start your ‘area tour’ right there.
If you come by taxi to HARDFEST, make sure the taxi driver follows the signs ‘Taxi’ to the taxi stand. This is within walking distance of the festival site. When you leave the festival site, the taxis are waiting at the special taxi stand.
HARDFEST is easily accessible by train. The railway station Enschede Kennispark (formerly Drienelo) is a 10 minute walk from the University of Twente, the festival site. Therefore there are no shuttle buses.
Set out prepared:
- Plan your journey in advance on the 9292 website.
- Check in time whether you can still make your connection. It can be crowded. Therefore, for the return journey, do not gamble on the last train, but take an earlier train. As much as we understand that you want to stay until the very last moment…
- When travelling, keep an eye on the digital screens and public announcements at stations and on trains for up-to-date information.